Home » Guest Post Guideline
Guest Post Guideline
REQUIREMENTS FOR GUEST POSTING:
- I only accept guest posts from non-commercial writers. If you write for a commercial website and would like your article featured, please contact me via the contact page. I do accept sponsored posts.
- Guest post contributors can have their own 1 or 2 sentence bio with a maximum of 2 links (no-follow) to their chosen website.
- All guest posts must be over 1000 words unless your contribution is a video, photo series or for other reasons not suitable as a text-based post.
- Your post must not be published anywhere else, and it should be unique, well-written, and useful.
- You may not include follow-links for advertising purposes
- Ideally, we like to put videos in our articles as it helps with the learning and reading experience. Don’t worry if you don’t have it, we can source through YouTube.
- Suitable photos are accepted as long as they are relevant to the post and at least 750 x 500 pixels in size. Otherwise, photos can be sourced here.
- Once your post is published, please take the time to respond to comments. This builds a great rapport with the readers and makes it more personal.
- Your topic must be relevant to this website.
- No submissions from gambling, porn, or political websites.